My sisters get a monthly magazine from Mosque, and this issue is about Ramadhaan. I found a daily checklist which could come in handy, you may want to follow it. I’m going to try In Shaa Allah..
– Prayed in congregation
– Prayed all Sunnah rak’ahs
– Read at least 1 Juz of the Qur’an
– Make Du’ah for yourself, family, and the Ummah
– Give charity
– Pray Taraweeh
– Pray Tahajjud
– Read 1 hadith and it’s meaning
– Read Surah Mulk (67) and Surah Sajdah (32) before going to sleep
– Sleep in a state of Wudhu
– Sit in seclusion and ponder over the blessings of Allah and make Dhikr.
Remember, even the smallest of good deeds is accountable for so much reward!
Share with your friends and family if you like
May Allah grant this Ramadhaan upon us with ease In sha Allah,